Filtrex Solutions is the knowledge leader in cooling water treatment. Our field engineers average 18 years of experience with industrial water cooling, providing our customers with the highest level of expertise and service available.
BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATIONS IN CLOSED LOOP COOLING SYSTEMS
Filtrex Solutions expertise with closed loop water systems includes the following:
- Chilled water systems that generate cold water used to produce cool air for comfort air conditioning and/or humidity control
- Chilled water systems used in process cooling water loops
- Chilled water thermal storage systems and ice making equipment
- Hot water systems that generate tempered water for space heating
- High-temperature water (HTHW) that circulate water for a variety of uses
Most chilled water systems incorporate an open recirculating cooling water system with a cooling tower for condenser cooling. Our field engineers have expertise with all associated equipment, including evaporative condensers, shell and tube heat exchangers, plate and frame heat exchangers, etc.
The most significant issues faced within the exchangers are corrosion and scale formation.